Sunday, May 6, 2012

Flowers

Today I saw numerous flowers in my garden that I usually don't see in my backyard or front yard. I saw many flowers, but my favorites are the blue ones.

       
                                                  This is one of the blue flowers that I  was interested in . I 
                                          found these flowers right after my sprinklers turned off.
                                           These two sprung out from my front yard.

 
These are some orange flowers that I found in my
backyard. The orange flowers were so little that I
didn't notice them until my basketball went in the grass,
and when I ducked down to get it that was when I 
saw them. 

                                                  I see this flower very often. I saw this guy in my
                                          backyard. I bet you see these a lot in your backyard
                                                                    because I do.
                                                  These I see them not too much and not to little each
                                          year. This reminds me of shamrocks, but this flower
                                          is yellow.
                                                   
                                                  This is another yellow flower that was found in my
                                          backyard. When I see these I think of yellow
                                                                      puffballs.
                                          These I see like 3 times a year. These are very rare in
                                          my backyard, so I try to never step on them.
                                          I like these a lot because this is one of my favorite
                                          colors. That is because the blue flowers are my
                                                                      favorites.
                                                
                                   

               
         Do you see any of these flowers in your
                                                                   backyard?

7 comments:

  1. Dear Parsa,

    I really like you new post about flowers in your backyard. Isn't it amazing the little things you notice when you are observant!

    My favorite photo is the first one. The rocks in the background really make the purple and green pop out. Plus, I really love the shape and color very much.

    I noticed that one of the pictures is a little blurry. I can give you a great tip about photography when I see you tomorrow. I will show you how to get a close-up shot. I learned this trick from Mr. Yollis, and I think you'll like it.

    Do you have your own digital camera?

    Your proud teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Parsa,

    I think the flowers in your garden are beautiful. I have often gone walking and have taken many photos of flowers. Unlike animals, flowers tend to stay still for the camera but it can sometimes be hard to get the camera to focus properly.

    Do I see any of these flowers in my backyard?

    We have similar flowers to you but not all the same. Is your third picture a dandelion? If it is, we do have the same in my backyard.

    Some time ago someone else showed an interest in the flowers I found around my area. Ellie was interested in the colors of flowers so, if you want to, click the link below to see some of the plants I see in gardens and our national parks.

    http://rossmannell.posterous.com/photos-for-ellie-and-others-interested-in-my

    I hope you keep interested in plants and photography. These can be great interests and are amongst mine.

    @RossMannell
    Taecher, NSW, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Mr. Mannell,

      Thanks for saying that you like the flowers in my backyard! I also think that it is hard to get a picture of animals because they move around. Sometimes it is hard because they are too little and it turns out to be a little blurry.

      Actually, they are dandelions! They are very common. Even in places that aren't in the U.S.A. I actually I kind of don’t like them because they are very common.

      What is your favorite part about the dandelions? What is your favorite flower in your backyard?

      Sincerely,
      Parsa

      Delete
  3. Dear Parsa,

    I love your new post! I have two posts about flowers on my blog. One is called Beautiful Flowers in my Neighborhood, and my new post, Fruits and Plants Are Growing! I think that you are very observant because the photographs you took of the flowers are very tiny which are very hard to spot. The bigger plants are easier to spot because you don't even have to look because they already show you themselves by being big.

    My favorite photograph would have to be the third to last because it looks teenie tiny and it pops out by its color which is a rare to flowers. It is also my favorite because the shape of the leaves are so perfectly cut that I thought somebody snipped the pettles so they would look perfectly together in such a way.

    Which photograph was your favorite?

    Sincerely,
    ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ᷖ ᷖ ᷖ M♥a ⚔ ⚔ ⚔ ᷖ ᷖ ᷖ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Mia,

      Wow! I just saw your post Beautiful Flowers in my Neighborhood, and I know why you called it beautiful. You could tell that some of them are small because when you go to close to something it starts to be blurry. The bigger ones aren't blurry.

      That is one of my favorite, but my favorite is are the blue ones.

      Sincerely,
      ᷖ ᷖ ᷖᷖ ᷖ ᷖ⚔Parsa⚔ ᷖ ᷖ ᷖᷖ ᷖ ᷖ

      Delete
  4. @ Mrs. Yollis,

    Thank you for the compliment! I noticed that you made an error and it is the forth word of your comment. You wrote you instead of your. Anyway, I also love the first photo because of the color and the shape, but I also like it because it is not a bit blurry.

    It was a great tip, but sadly it did not work for me even though the picture of the flower was there. I pressed on it, but it failed.

    No, I do not have my own digital camera. I share it with my parents.

    What is your favorite flower in your backyard?

    Sincerely,
    Parsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Parsa,

    My favorite flower will have to be the rare blue one. I like it because it doesn't come very often, so it is unique. Another reason is because the color and texture look really beautiful, and the sun's light looks really pretty. I have some flowers in my backyard as well as fruits. For flowers I have a lot of roses and I mean a lot. Some roses that I have are red roses, peach pink roses and some yellow roses, and so much more. My favorite one will have to be the red roses because the color really stands out. I also have some small wild flowers that are a really bright yellow, and right now, they are in bloom.

    Which flowers would you recommend to someone who wants to buy some flower seeds?
    Do you have any roses in your backyard?

    Sincerely,
    Acacia

    ReplyDelete